Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Run, study, watch movies

This has been my life for the past three days. Along with running a few errands and the occasional card game life is pretty calm here. It is kind of a sad way to end my stay. Some people have already left, others are traveling, and still some are studying for exams at all different times which leaves little time with all the people I have met. I don't have any more exams until next week but I have prepared my notecards so that I can study on the beach this weekend. Avra, Tell, Duncan and I have decided to spend this weekend at Green Turtle Lodge. The beach there is amazing and it will be a great way to wind down. I know that some of our other friends will be passing through for a few days as well so it should be a good time. We will be back Sunday night and then I will have to start packing and studying for my two exams. I can’t believe I have so little time! Mom has promised me some goodies when I get back, though, so I think I will be ready when my time comes. I will try and post all of my pictures when I get back so that you can see the rest of my adventures and I know I will always be willing to share if you can stop by and visit. Also, Mom has already booked me with the women's circle at church so I will do a presentation then too. I love and miss you all and will post more on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nahhnahh