Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I just ate six bananas.

The plan was to get two bananas, possibly three, and have them with peanut butter for dessert. The way food works here you order by the amount of money you want to spend not the amount of food. So, I went to visit the fruit stand where I got stuck in the rain a few days ago and the little girl gave me six for 20 cents! I was so excited, and really did think that I could handle it. Until right now. We will see if they all stay down :)

The past two days have not been too exciting. Classes are over and it is revision week. I decided now would probably be a great time to start studying so I have been hiking campus trying to find my professors. Of course, they are not around but it was a valid try. Avra, Tell, Duncan and I have been spending a lot of time in our rooms "studying" and joking around. It is all great fun. Tomorrow I have my drumming exam in the middle of the day and then, as usual, basketball at night. It is so hard to think that things are winding down so quickly. I am home so soon! Only a few more trips and I am back on U.S. soil eating the most amazing things in the company of the most amazing people.

No comments: