Today Kate Winslet won the battle. There is a DVD deal here where one DVD will have a bunch of movies based off a theme. The one Avra and I watched today was Kate vs. J. Lo. There were all sorts of movies from both actresses and we decided to watch one of each today.
Avra and I both felt better today- I felt well enough to play a little bit of basketball and Avra was out and about for some of the day. It seems Duncan is still pretty sick but we are all alive and well enough to watch Finding Neverland tonight.
Vera has an exam early tomorrow morning so I have been avoiding the room, as to not distract her. For dinner the fav. four made mac and cheese and had grilled chicken. I had mango for dessert. It was a good day. As usual.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment