Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I'll be your white woman if you will be my pimp daddy" -Avra

Today Avra and I walked across campus to get some Milo (amazing Ghanaian hot cocoa) and got asked at least 5 times to be someone's friend in passing. We were trying to figure out the wittiest response when this came out. It wins.

I didn't post yesterday because the internet has been down for quite some time. The beach was really fun and the place was nice. We got the perfect room with one double bed and two singles, so Avra and I could cuddle. The beach wasn't too great for swimming but it was cool to watch the fishermen. We had a great Italian dinner for pretty cheap and came back early Wednesday.

This morning I went for a run with Tell and then found breakfast with Avra and visited Ato. I spent the afternoon seriously studying for my final on Saturday and then took a break by watching Dante's Peake with Avra and Tell. Basketball was the same as always but the numbers have been dwindling since exams started. Tomorrow will probably be another slow day so maybe I won't post for a few days.

Love and miss you all.

No comments: