Hey Everyone,
Headed out tomorrow morning. My bags are all packed and I actually have a little extra room so I stuck my pillow and teddy bear in there! It will be nice to have little comforts from home. I should be arriving in Ghana at 6:15 a.m. on Monday. I will try to get online and let everyone know I am safe by Monday evening, but if not definitely by Tuesday. My address in Ghana will be:
Jenna Temple
International Student Hostel
University Of Ghana
Legon, Accra, Ghana
I don't expect too much mail, but won't be disappointed if you want to test it out. I am going to try and get some sleep now, miss you all already!
<3 Jenna
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jenna, It's 16 degrees with high winds here. Bet you're a lot warmer than we are! Hope you are getting nicely settled in. Mom
Post a Comment