Sunday, February 17, 2008
one week gone!
I can't believe one week as already gone bye! The days seem to go forever, yet the week has flown. Today we got up and went to the beach about 30 min. away. We took a taxi instead of the tro-tro because our group was pretty big and then stayed on the beach until around 3. The water was amazing and the people we friendly as usual. There we a ton of people dancing and singing and everything you would expect. The water was pretty warm, but had several plastic bags floating around. Mostly, this is because people drink out of the plastic bags and then throw them on the ground. Lots of my friends got their roommates today but still no sign of mine. I am going to start class tomorrow so I will keep you posted on that. Also, I had the most amazing breakfast the past two days with Avra- homemade bread with peanut butter and fresh banana pieces on top- be jealous. I can't wait for another day tomorrow. First day of African dance, what a good blog it should be then...miss everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jenna,
I am living in Atlanta now but got your web info from David's e-mail. What fun to hear of your adventures in a different place, so far away. Have fun and Stay safe.
fondly, Gretchen
Post a Comment