Those were Avra's exact words at the clinic today after we found out she had malaria. Think she was a bit delirious? She isn't the first person to get it, though. I have had an uncountable amount of friends get it, but I refuse.
So- most of my day was spent caring for Avra. The clinic may have been clean, but it was definitely not efficient. Avra got there around 8 a.m., I went at around 11, and we left at 2 p.m. After such a day we definitely needed a nice lunch so we went out for a bit. Of course, on the way back we got stuck in a huge rain storm and ended up hurdling puddles and streams the whole way back. Luckily, the rain actually put us in a good mood and when we got back Avra was ready for a nap.
I played basketball again for a long time tonight. At one point I got tripped and fell pretty good, but the reaction was hilarious. They made it seem as though I had lost a leg they were all so worried.
Tell, Cavin and I made grilled cheese and pineapple for dinner. Avra hung out with us for a bit, but she was really tired. I think tomorrow I will actually try to get some work done so I can host my parents with no worries next week. Romeo and Juliet the play is on campus so I am thinking about going to that. We shall see...
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment