Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a nice relaxing day...for me

I woke up this morning to a nice breakfast of cereal and headed to dance class. We are working in a dance now that involves partners and, of course, Tell and I got put together. Each group has to go into the center of the circle made by the entire class and do the same move. Today the teacher asked us to make up a variation and so, naturally, Tell and I brushed each other shoulders off. What a riot we caused. Everyone was yelling and cheering and clapping- I think we will do fine on the final.
I played basketball for a bit after dance but couldn't handle the sun. On my return from basketball I got an email from my Mom. The airplane they were on was having engine trouble and had to emergency land in Mali. I am so jealous, as I would love to go there, but it must be tiring for them.

After basketball I just hung out most of the day. Courage was over for a bit playing cards and listening to music, but mostly I read Harry Potter and took a nap. My class at 5:30 was cancelled so I went for a nice run and tonight a bunch of us played apples to apples. I am so glad my parents brought it!

I am sad to say I already miss my parents and it was awesome having people here who really cared about you, but the time is already flying. I will be home before you know it...

No comments: