Monday, April 28, 2008

Two days in review

Even though there was a lack of comments about my amazing weekend, I will continue to keep you updated.

Sunday I woke up really nauseous so all my plans (a.k.a. a run, basketball, and doing laundry) went out the door. A big storm came through and cooled everything down to perfect napping weather so I spent most of the day in bed. Midday I got the energy to do laundry but by evening I was feeling gross. I went to bed at 9:30 so I could pick the Rices up bright and early.

Yesterday morning worked like magic. I woke up feeling alright, had a nice breakfast and answered some emails (on an amazingly fast internet). At the tro-tro station I didn't even have to wait and there was no traffic to the airport. The Rices came out right as I was finishing my book and we got a good price with no haggling on our first try. I checked the Rices in, changed over their money, hid the homemade cookies Mr. Rice brought me, and sent them to the pool for the day.

During the day I went to dance and religion and played basketball. I met back up with the Rices and Tell, Avra, and her Mom for dinner. Everyone ate night market and tried some real Ghanaian food. After, a bunch of us met in Duncan’s room for a huge game of Apples to Apples. I passed out happy around midnight.

No comments: