This is my new saying for Ghana. If I really want to do something I am just going to do it. So, when no one wanted to go to the pool today I went alone. I left directly after dance class and spent close to 4 hours there. Obviously, I didn't get as much done as I would have hoped but I did get some sun and a few laps in.
Kristen has been wanted to play softball since she got here so I played catch for about an hour outside. I was never too good at softball but I think I was sufficient enough to play. It was a nice back-at-home kind of feeling to have the sun on my face playing catch.
Geography was boring as usual, but my original professor is back. Not quite sure who exactly is my actual teacher but I guess the weeks ahead will tell me. Blasted some music on my ipod tonight and rocked out with Tell and Duncan (yes, I just used the words blasted and rocked out in one sentence).
Just another average day here. Seems like days are becoming more and more normal and easy to accept as everyday life. It's a nice feeling, but sort of scary. I hope getting adjusted again at home won't take so long...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment