Friday, March 28, 2008

"If you chill too long you might freeze" -Ato

I think all I do is chill. Today Avra and I made amazing oatmeal with caramelized apples for breakfast...and then chilled. I went to a tutorial but it wasn't happening so I went Ato's room and watched a movie...and chilled. Duncan, Avra, Erin and I went to Lebanese for dinner...and I chilled.

Fortunately, the chill time today was a blast. The morning was just what I needed to regain some strength and visiting Ato is always fun. He lives in an all-boys dorm and if I don't stick out enough for being white, I definitely do as a female. They live in rooms about half the size of a normal dorm in the U.S. and there are 5 roommates. You can only imagine what it was like when I watched a movie in there. After dinner I spent some time with Vera and her cousin who is a freshman here. He is always funny and quite sarcastic. We get along well.

Nothing too exciting. Going to Ato's house in Tema tomorrow so I better get some sleep and make a good impression. Hope all is well at home.

No comments: