My pictures are posted! Just in time for more to come. Duncan, Avra and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon for a long trip to Mole and Wa. Both of these places are in the north and Mole's main attraction is its National Park with several elephants and walking safaris while Wa boasts the second largest hippo sanctuary in the country! We get Friday and Monday off from school because of Easter so I won't be missing anything (don't worry Mom). I machine-washed my laundry today- quite the big deal and I am about to start packing. This was one of those trips I promised myself I would do while I was here so I hope it turns out well.
I didn't have to do the warm-up for dance today so I guess the Ghanaians will have to wait yet another day to see my moves :) I relaxed a bit this afternoon and even fell asleep for a short nap which has been difficult in the past because of the heat. I had beans and rice and plantains for dinner which I have now decided is my new favorite food and I am just sucking on some berries while I check my emails. I will keep this entry short because my next one will most likely be a novel. Try to survive a few days without me and feel free to flood my inbox for when I return on Monday.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment